Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sadness, Thy Name Is The New Wonder Woman Costume


The good news, they're making a new Wonder Woman TV series that will be airing on NBC later this year.

The bad news, this is the costume that actress Adrianne Palicki will be donning in this new series.

Ugh. Really? This is the best they could do? She looks like a hooker in a cheap Halloween costume! What's that thing made out of, paper thin vinyl? How is that supposed to protect her when she goes into battle? Also, when did Wonder Woman get a really bad boob job? What's wrong with those things? Why are they so far apart?

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of the pants instead of her typical star spangled panties thing she usually wears. I've never really understood why the princess of the Amazons would basically wear part of the American Flag to cover her lady bits, seeing as how she's not American, but whatever. The pants are a good idea, but can we get them made out of leather or something more befitting a warrior princess? Please?

Also, honey, tone down the red lipstick a bit. Lipstick is fine and all, but slathering on five layers of it in a color that bright just makes you look like a prostitute. I'm sorry, but it's true.

To be honest, I already had my worries about this show after I had heard about how the new incarnation of Wonder Woman is a CEO who has a tendency to worry about the size of her boobs. Now, after seeing this pic, I am very worried indeed. Just how bad is this new live action series going to be?

As I always am, I'm still deep down optimistic that it won't end up being the horribly bad piece of crap that I fear it's going to be. Only time will tell though. In the mean time, I'm not exactly eagerly awaiting this show's premiere date.


1 comment:

  1. This is wrong on so many levels. I hope the people responsible for this step back, realize what they've done here and slap each other. Hard.

    ReplyDelete