Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally, Something I can Be Genuinely Happy About


It's been a rough week, to be sure. What with George Lucas messing with the Star Wars films again (he has altered the films, I pray he won't alter them any further) and now Superman running around without his signature red underwear, it's been a hard week to be a geek.

Thank god then for this new Avengers promo art that was released yesterday by Marvel Studios. It's gorgeous. Just looking at it makes me happy, and you can even get a giant version to make this your brand new desktop Wallpaper by going here. It's definitely set as my wallpaper now. So happy!

Thank you Marvel for reminding me that not all superhero movies have god awful costuming choices. Sure, Hawkeye's costume could be a little better, but who really cares about him anyways, am I right?

Now the only thing I am waiting for is an actual cast photo that looks like this. Promo art is awesome and all, but I want an actual movie poster with this much awesomeness going on in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment