Friday, February 18, 2011

I Want To Go To There


I absolutely love this map that combines a ton of different fantasy worlds as if they were all part of the same world. Seeing things mapped out like this just makes me wonder about certain things too. If all of the fantasy lands were indeed laid out like this, how have the Orcs from Mordor not slaughtered the Who's from Whoville by now? And what about the Elves who "go west" in the Lord of the Rings books? Are they all going to hang out where the Wild Things are?

What about Hyrule? Does Ganon have evil plans to invade the Labyrinth of Jareth? There's just so many questions that this map poses.

As cool as the map is though, it's seriously missing some major fantasy lands. No Mushroom Kingdom? WTF? I demand to know where Princess Peach's kingdom falls amongst all of this. I would have sworn that it was next to Hyrule.

No comments:

Post a Comment