Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Is My Idea Of What Heaven Looks Like

Maybe it's just the perspective of this photo, but Carrie Fisher's stunt double appears to be a good foot taller than she is.

 

Ok, so this pic has been all over the net for at least a week now.  If you haven't seen it in at least a half-dozen other places, then you must have been lost at sea or in a coma or something.  It's everywhere.  Still though, I've been down with a nasty cold for a bit and am just now catching up on posting stuff here to the site, and as an official nerd news blog I am bound by nerd law to report to you anything that is this amazingly cool.

 

What's better than a never-before seen photo of Carrie Fisher in her Slave Girl Leia outfit as she sunbathes during the production of Return of the Jedi?  Carrie Fisher in said outfit taking part in said activity . . . with her stunt double.

 

This reminds me of those old Doublemint Gum commercials where they tell you to "Double your pleasure, double your fun."  That phrase has never been more appropriate than it is right now.

 

In the immortal words of Jayne from Firefly . . . "I'll be in my bunk."

No comments:

Post a Comment