Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Forbidden Cross-Franchise Robot Love

You just know that Data is the pitcher and C-3PO is the catcher in this relationship. 

 

Ok, after the hotness that is that Leia bikini picture, I can't really think of anything to properly follow it up.  Therefore I give you this lovely image, which was created by Artist Joanna Mulder (no relation to Fox Mulder) and is available as a t-shirt over at etsy along with a number of her other designs, including this rather amusing Wookie design.

 

I don't really have any amusing commentary to make about this Data and C-3PO image.  I think anything I say would just detract from the power of the image itself.  I leave it to you to make of it what you will.  Although, if you have any funny caption ideas for this image, feel free to leave them in the comments.  I'd be interested in what you can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment