Friday, January 21, 2011

8-Bit Tron: Legacy Makes Me Cry

I cry because I wish it was real. If it was , I would be playing it right now instead of writing this sad post about it.

I know that because I've been gone for so long, I really missed discussing the whole release of Tron: Legacy thing. Let me give you my review of it. It's very long and thought out. Are you ready for it?

My official Tron: Legacy Review . . . . . LOVED IT!

That's all that needs to be said, really. It had light cycle battles, young Kevin Flynn, glowing disc battles, old Kevin Flynn, flying light plane battles, evil Kevin Flynn, a cool David Bowie ripoff character, Daft Punk, and oh yeah . . . . . her.

In short, the film had everything I could have wanted in it and more. I know some people didn't care for it. Those people are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment