Monday, November 15, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I know, Halloween was over two weeks ago. It's mid-November now. Why the hell am I posting pics of Pumpkins, you ask?

Well, to be honest, I just wanted to share. These are the pumpkins that I carved this year for Halloween. I carve stuff every year as a matter of tradition, and yes my carvings do tend to lean towards geeky more than they do scary.

I'm really proud of my work this year though. The Spock pumpkin may very well be the best work I've ever done. He took over three hours to complete, but the finished effect was so worth the time and effort put into him.

The Ghostbusters pumpkin by comparison isn't nearly as well done, but it should be noted that I was actually pretty drunk when I carved that one, so I totally deserve a handicap for the scoring on that one's artistic merits.

I hope you all had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment