Monday, January 11, 2010

Introducing The Geek-tastic PatCast - Episode 01

P1020386 by geek.tastic. 



 

Hey Everyone,

 

Welcome to the first episode of a brand new podcast that will be featured here at Geek-tastic.  For right now (and for lack of a better name) we're calling it the PatCast.  It's a podcast that features only yours truly as I discuss some of the latest geek news and read some of the reviews that I have posted here at the site. 

 

You can stream the PatCast by clicking HERE.

 

OR

 

You can download an MP3 of the PatCast by clicking HERE.

 

 

This is an experiment that I'm trying out, so it's really rough around the edges right now.  Please bear with me.  I'm striving to be a better broadcaster and I'm considering this podcast as my own personal form of training.  As I get a few more episodes under my belt, I'll hopefully develop some sort of official-ish format for the show.  As for now, I'm just sort of making it up as I go.

 

Let me know what you think of the show.  Do you have any comments?  Suggestions?  Things you loved or hated?  Let me know!  I'd love the feedback.

 

 

 

Show Notes

 

The intro song heard at the beginning of the PatCast is called 8 Bit Junkie.  It is by George Wood and it can be found at PodsafeAudio.com

 

For more information on the creative commons copyright for this podcast, please go to www.creativecommons.org.

 

And finally, here's the video of George Lucas on the Daily Show.  It's totally worth watching.

 


















The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
George Lucas
www.thedailyshow.com








Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


1 comment:

  1. I saw that Lucas interview as it aired. Hilarious. Also that is a crazy ass picture of you at con because there's like no crowd in the back.

    ReplyDelete