Friday, April 29, 2011

Tiki Dalek Exterminates Badly Made Mixed Drinks


As you know, I'm a huge Dr. Who Fan. And, as I'm sure I've mentioned here at least once or twice before, I'm also a huge fan of Tiki bars and Tiki culture in general. So, you can imagine my shock as I was wondering around the internet and I came across this amazing image on the Rum N Pineapple blog (a personal favorite Tiki blog of mine).

I never would have thought of combining Tiki decorations with a Dalek before, but now that I have seen this I can't ever imagine my life without it. The only real question that remains now is what does this Tiki Dalek yell as he walks into a bar?

Personally, I would have to agree with the comments to the post on the Rum N Pineapple blog. This Tiki Dalek would have to be yelling, "Inebriate!!! Inebriate!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment