Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Skynet Becomes Self-Aware . . . . . Tonight!


Well, this is it folks. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we only have a few days left to live.

According to the Terminator franchise, at 8:11pm tonight Skynet becomes self aware. In two days time, we will be experiencing Judgement Day. I hope you are all trained and packed and ready to go in your nuclear bunkers. The resistance will need as many of us as possible once the radiation levels are low enough again to allow us to go back to the surface.

And John Connor, if you're out there and you can hear me, this apocalypse better be a helluva lot cooler than Terminator: Salvation was. If not, I'm coming to find you so I can do something the machines never could, end your paradoxical existence.

Although, if you were to offer to send me back in time so I could bang a young Linda Hamilton, that would be OK with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment