Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bane Will Be In Batman: Arkham Asylum

 

 

And he looks really pissed off.

 

Just mark this up as reason number 147 on an ever growing list of things that have me drooling over the upcoming video game Batman: Arkham Asylum.  As this clip shows, Bane (who you may remember as the dude who broke Batman's back) will be appearing in the game, and it looks like he's being used by the Joker as a tool to beat good ol' Bats down.

 

God damn this game looks good.  I swear, every new clip I see makes the game look better and better.  And I know I've said this before about a million times now, but having Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill voicing Batman and The Joker (respectively) in the game just ads that extra amount of awesome that has me wetting my pants in anticipation of this game.  Everytime Batman says anything, even something simple like "Get behind me" like he does in this clip, I get this nerdy little shiver of joy that goes up my spine.  If they had cast anyone else as Batman for this game, it would have been a crime.  Thank god the developers knew better.

 

The game comes out on June 23rd, which can't possibly get here soon enough.  You can preorder it on Amazon for the Xbox 360 and the PS3.  Oh, and the cover art looks like this:

 

batman-arkham-asylum-cover

No comments:

Post a Comment